I know nobody likes to read these, but we “Gotta have Them” so here are those policies…
You are responsible for all policies whether you read them or not, so please take a minute (maybe two) and read them to make sure you understand.
Rental & Reservation Policies apply to both regular display set ups & DIY packages.
- Payment is required at the time of booking in order to hold your reservation. Your credit card information will be held on file until the rental event is completed.
Missing or damaged lawn display items will be charged to the credit card on file for the appropriate amount. See Damaged or Missing Item Fees below. Most small signs are $10 each, and larger, personalized signs are $40 – $125 each.
- For the safety of everyone, especially children, please DO NOT allow anyone to play on or around the lawn greetings display. Our display items WILL NOT safely support the weight of a child or adult leaning, sitting, or playing on it. Please discourage all persons from playing on or around the display.
- Please protect our inventory from any damage that might be caused with contact with string trimmers or lawn mowers. Full retail price will be billed to the credit card of the client in the unlikely event of ANY damage is sustained during the rental period.
We do ask that you take pride in your lawn display, and treat it with respect. Please do not move the items.If for some reason, you would prefer to have your display taken down earlier than the scheduled time, call our office at 405-408-9421 and we will make all attempts to pick it up early.
- Please DO NOT attach balloons to any part of the display. Balloons get hot in the sun. If a hot balloon blows against our signs, they may become damaged. If melted Mylar or balloon material has damaged any of the inventory or the message board, full retail price will be billed to the client’s credit card.
- We encourage you to pose next to the display to take photographs of your celebration. However, please DO NOT pull the critters from the ground.
- We will not, under any circumstances, put up a “mean” display. We won’t allow cruel jokes of any sort. Our business is to make people happy and smiles. So please do not “re-arrange” the letters on our sign.
- DIY – Message Sign Boards or banners are to be returned in their original condition,with all contents included. Any missing or damaged sign boards or banners will be charged to the credit card on file for the appropriate amount. If you know ahead of time you would like to purchase a sign, we can make arrangements for you.
- DIY-All displays will incur a $25 per day late fee billed to your credit card on file until the entire display is returned.
- Please protect our inventory from any damage that might be caused due during transportation, set-up, removal or flying debris from lawnmowers, dogs, etc.
Smiles For All Occasions and all representatives are not responsible or liable for any injury or damage that may be caused to any person or personal property during the transportation, set-up, removal or return of any Full Service or Do-It -Yourself rental.
Well, that wasn’t too hard to read, was it? On to the refund policy…
We are happy to refund your payment if your situation changes. Please read the following policies so you will know what to expect.
All cancellations must be made at least 3 business days prior to the event booking date. A full refund will be issued. Full rental rates will be charged to events cancelled under 3 days prior to the event. No exceptions.
- We will reimburse you 100% if we cannot deliver due to inclement weather. Please know that it must be severe weather for our drivers to miss a delivery, i.e. high winds, sleet, heavy snow accumulation or ice.
The items we cannot reimburse you for are:
- Client giving us the wrong address.
- Home owner requesting us to remove the lawn display.
- Denied access to a gated community.
Don’t worry every attempt will be made to make you a completely satisfied customer. We want you to use us again and to tell all of your friends about us. Word of mouth is what we rely on.
Oh Bummer FEES:
|$20 per missing/damaged banner||$10 per missing pole|
|$25 per missing small sign||$200 per missing giant signs|
|$25 per day late fee|
These fees will automatically be charged to your credit card following your event.
See that wasn’t too bad to read…ready to set up your special occasions? Submit your Reservation Request now!
Smiles For All Occasions respects your privacy. We do not sell our clients’ personal information to third parties. We may occasionally e-mail you with news & updates, but you are welcome to unsubscribe at any time.